There is no love without sacrifice;
With only sacrifice, there is no room for love at all.
Just send me the link to your best post in the comment section.
1. Because I don’t want to miss your best post.
2. I’m in a mood to read now.some of you know it if you had read my last post.
3.Let’s discuss about your best post in the comment section which is actually fun.
4. You may get new followers which is just bonus fun.
5.Readers can read the work of others and also join in the conversation.sounds like more fun😊
Sometimes it’s nice to sit back, relax and just read. I’m coming to your blog.
WordPress has now become a part of our lives. If I had not installed wordpress I would have never found my passion for writing.This is an excellent platform for writers who dream about publishing their first book.we all know why we love WordPress.
But now, let’s have a look at the fun side of it.
Those positive comments you get from every nook and corner of wordpress,
2.Appreciation and Encouragement
3. when the notifications of the comments pops in,
Sometimes the heartfelt comments can even brighten up the worst days.
4.when wordpress spams your comments,
5.When a new follower hits likes for all the posts without reading and asks you to follow back.
6.when you’re bored and so decided to read or write something.
7. When getting new followers without even trying,
Readers be like,
8.when you don’t get nominated for an award,
9.When you get your first award,
10. When you receive the same award again and again,
11.When you keep on getting the WordPress notifications for stats, likes, followers and traffic in your blog,
12. When you get reblogs,
13.And waiting for the first reblog (like me),
14.When someone dedicates a post to you,
15.Writing blogs be like
20.Art and craft blogs
22.When you take a long break and some of the close buddies reaching out to you,
23.And finally when you make real friends in this virtual world,
I thank all my followers and wonderful friends for reading my posts. It’s because of you I write.Thank you for joining me in my writing journey and making it even more special.
Btw Did I miss anything?
I would have prepared for the unexpected
If I had known how to love you less,
My heart would have sobbed less
If I had known how to make you stay,
My tears would have stopped that day
If I had known to live without you,
I would have let go of you without the pain.
Thank you Chaos for this award and for every other award you nominated me. This award suited my blog the most😁
1. If God grants you an instant wish.. what would you ask for?
To grant someone’s wish.
2. How well do you know yourself?
3. What do you think about a bloggers meet up?
Let them meet. No issues.
4. If you could transform into any animal what would it be?
Puppy only if I can sleep on a comfy bed.
5. Favorite book.
Yet to read
6. Do you think true love exists?
Yes bcos I exist
7. Ego or anger? Which one damages the most?
Ego. Anger stays only for sometime but ego is a slow poison to soul. It kills relationships.
8. What do you want to become?
I want to live my dreams.
9. Do you believe that there would be a third part in the movie Bahubali?
Why not? It’s worth watching.
10. Name one thing you do that always feels right.
11. Where do you draw the most inspiration from your blog.
I just write random stuff in my blog. Nothing serious.
12. favorite country?
13. What is a relationship breaker for you?
If I can’t fall in love or vice versa.
14. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
If only I can trust again. Chances are less.
15. if you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
I prefer to be left alone at first and then have someone to cheer me up.
16. Are you confidential?
17. What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
People think I have less feelings. Mainly because I stopped using the word ‘miss you’.
18. What did your past relationship teach you?
I’m learning more from my current relationship.
19. What job would you be terrible at?
Any job that makes me sit at one place for the whole day.
20. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Pass this question.
21. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Where am I? 😊I always wanted to ask someone.
22. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
23. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
“Why do you wear simple attires?” It was so annoying, I started wearing colourful dresses.
24. What is something a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Pass this one too.
25. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
26. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
27. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Sometimes it remembers every small details which I hate.
28. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
29. What would be the most annoying thing to someone who has you as a roommate?
Lol 😁 I visit my room like a visitor. One can always find me on playground.
30. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
No. I don’t know swimming😉
I’m nominating my favourite blogs this time
And poetry blogs
You and me,
Together we will live our lives without the lies
I’ll giggle for the silly jokes you make
I’ll bury your secrets deep down the corners of earth
I’ll love you like a lover
I’ll hug you like I hug a pillow
I’ll put back the lost smile on your face
I’ll ask for their blood who asked for your tears
I’ll be your shooting star granting all your wishes
Before that, grant my only wish
Slowly, I blew the Dandelion flower
And made a wish!
‘Be my friend’
My dreams were ended
Without a friend.